BOB Revolution Flex Duallie Stroller Review
Are you a parent looking for a sturdy, reliable stroller to help you take your babies to places without the hassle of carrying them? If that’s so, then you’ve reached the right post– we’ll feature the dependable BOB Revolution Flex Duallie Stroller.
Benefits of Customers
This product takes care of not just the baby, but also the person who’s going to do the pushing. It has various accessories, like handlebar console and car seat adapter. There is virtually no learning curve– only ease and stability.
Features of BOB Revolution Flex Duallie Stroller
- It has adjustable handle bars, perfect for any parent height. On top of that, it also has 9 position options to provide maximum comfort.
- The stroller features a forward lock-system, allowing you to transport your baby even on changing terrains without the fear that the stroller won’t hold. Guess what? You can even jog while pushing the stroller!
- You can consider this stroller to “glide in the air” because of how smooth it runs– the smoothness also makes it easier for the parent to push it.
- Unlike other strollers, which makes the baby jittery, BOB Revolution Flex Duallie Stroller provides comfort. In fact, your baby will literally fall asleep while being carried in it!
Pros and Cons
- The jogger is lightweight, but very sturdy. Due to the way it can be folded, you can transport and store it with ease.
- For those with just one baby, there’s an option to buy the single one-seat model.
- The size of this product is highly commendable. It can accommodate two babies, but it still fits in regular-sized doorways.
- We all know that twins are unpredictable-- they won’t always want the same thing at the same time! So, for your convenience (and possibly, sanity) each seat reclines separately.
- Car-seat adapters are available, but it can only hold one car-seat, not two.
- Some reviewers mentioned that the wheels are prone to going flat. For those who experienced this problem BOB sent them new tubes, and the customers just bought protectors at a local bike shop. One account said she spent extra $41 for all the protectors.
- The price is a little steep, but it can only be expected because of what the stroller has to offer you.
Product User Guide
First and foremost, let’s discuss the minimum and maximum requirements: for weight, your baby must at least 5 pounds in weight. If he reaches 100 pounds, he ought to stop using the stroller. As for the height, the maximum the stroller can accommodate is 44 inches or 112 cm. Below are the things you have to know when using the jogger:
- When in use, adjust the handlebars and lock it in place after you find the most comfortable height.
- The front wheels can swivel for maneuverability; it also locks in place easily. You need to stoop down to lock it, but many customers said it’s no big trouble.
- For snack trays and car seats, you have to buy the necessary accessories separately.
- For you to store or transport it, you can fold it in two easy steps!
Frequently Asked Questions
- Some reviews said it’s huge, can I fit it inside my car?
Absolutely! The stroller has a lightweight, easy-fold frame, so when you keep it in the trunk of your car, it fits just fine.
- Can I use this for older kids?
Yes! Since the stroller is huge, it can hold kids as old as 5 years old.
- How does this product fare on dirt paths and dirt roads?
It does great, as a matter of fact. Many customers commended the stroller because of it ability to trudge not-so-polished streets.
- Will the color of the stroller fade easily?
No. A lot of those who purchased this years ago still enjoy the vibrancy of the color to this day.
BOB Revolution Flex Duallie Strollerwas crafted with both the baby and the parents in mind. For comfort, durability, and convenience, you can definitely rely on this jogger!
You can read more infomation about BOB Revolution Pro Duallie Stroller Review by click here.