Why use changing Pad Cover?
Unless you have had a baby, you wouldn’t understand why it is essential to use a changing pad cover. The biggest question today is; why use changing pad cover?
Personally, after giving birth to my first child I was not a great fun of these changing pad covers. I had heard about them and seen them on TV commercials but, it never did strike me as them being necessary. It was not until I had to wash my blanket absorber nearly four times in a day that I decided to give it a trial.
Best changing bad covers
Out of this, another question pops out. Which are the best changing pad covers? I have prepared a list of some of the best changing pad covers that I would recommend you to try:
1. Carters changing pad cover in baby - made with velvety valboa fabric this pad cover makes changing your baby’s diaper brighter. It is easy to clean out and the fabric feels soft on the baby’s skin.
2. Summer infant ultra plush pad cover safari - you don’t have to empty all your savings for this one. At pocket-friendly prices, this is one to give a trial.
3. Boppy turdoise pad set cover – this is far much best for easy clean ups. Hello! Accidents happen, right? The waterproof lining makes your job to clean easy.
4. Just born high seas changing pad cover – changing pad covers come in different shapes, colors and sizes. Due to the flexible nature of just born high seas changing pad cover it can fit in various mattresses with ease. Give it a go!
5. Aden and Anais organic into the woods changing pad cover – it is made of 100% pure organic cotton. It’s design is classy and above all feels comfortable for the baby. With this, you don’t want to miss out. I personally used this changing pad cover and I recommend you to try it. There will be no disappointments.
Reasons, as to why, use changing pad cover
First of all, let’s be honest about something; sincerely there is nothing fun and worth bragging about in changing a messed on the diaper. I didn’t like it, in fact in the first weeks after giving birth; my husband had to do it for me. A changing bad cover can brighten your day and here are the reasons as to why:
1. Easy to wipe and wash
Changing pad covers are made of vinyl material that is waterproof and easy to wipe. Hey, while changing your baby an “accident” may happen, you don’t have to worry much. Unlike the absorption mattress which needs to be washed anytime a mess occurs all you need to do is wipe a changing pad cover.
At night things become even much easier. Correct me if I’m long but it seems like babies have the instinct to know when you have just changed them into clean diapers. The poop and pee barely minute after you have just changed them. With a changing pad cover, all you need is just to wipe it; this will save you much time unlike changing the absorption blanket.
Yes! Changing pad covers comes in a variety of colors, shapes, and designs. I am in the modeling industry and fashion, and matching colors are just my thing. You can actually have a changing pad cover that matches your baby’s nursery. This makes the place attractive and organized.
3. More comfortable to the baby
Some of the changing pad covers are made of cotton which feels comfortable to the skin of your baby. Nothing beats the feeling of changing your baby’s diaper as they smile and laugh. This brightens the whole experience. And. You actually don’t have to change the pad cover every time, not at least it gets messy.
Most changing pad covers are available at pocket-friendly prices. You don’t have to sacrifice a lot of your savings to get one. In fact, they cost less compared to buying an absorption blanket. Hey, this will help you save at least a dollar or two.
It is my sincere hope that you found this tutorial helpful. As mothers, all we want is the best for our babies. I actually never gave much of a consideration using a changing pad cover, but once I did, I never looked back. I have used changing pad covers on both my two children. And, I have to agree they don’t disappoint. I recommend you to try one.
If you enjoyed this tutorial please share this article with a friend or two. Hello, don’t keep all this knowledge to yourself. And. Please don’t forget to leave a comment on the comment box below. Thank you.
I’m Jennifer, I am a stay at home mother of six childrens (soon to be seven!) and have much experience with pregnancy and parenting in the real world. I understand the difficulty of the mothers and I will help them to overcome these difficulties to become a great mother.